Sunday, September 16, 2018

2018-2019 Classroom Reveal

Preparation:

  I have been preparing all summer, as all teachers do, for my new classroom theme. I am changing it from my beloved Dr. Seuss theme to the simple and classic farmhouse theme.

My 2017-2018 Dr. Seuss Classroom







I rummaged Goodwill, my house, yard sales, and other people's homes for items to fit. I even reused many things that were in my room originally, I just added spray paint. I kept to a black, white, gray, green, and navy theme.







  I created most of my learning decor myself, because I just couldn't find what I was looking for. :) (So why not make it?) I absolutely LOVED making my own decor. It's like the image from my head came to life!! No better feeling than that!  Check out my Simple + Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor here.



So without further ado, here is my 2018-2019 Simple + Modern Farmhouse Classroom.















Have a great school year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment